MASTER OF CEREMONIES
Don’t bore your guests at your next corporate event or social dos by handling the mic to a non-professional.
As an experienced master of ceremony who has worked with hundreds of clients & event planners on over a thousand events, I have the knowledge and charisma to connect with your audience, ensuring they enjoy every bit of the time spent in your event.
Having mastered the art of audience psychology, I know how to engage with your audience using the right words that resonate with them, keeping them engaged and glued to your ceremony.
For over two decades across India & the world, I’ve hosted top events, from corporate to social, weddings to award nights, and protocol events featuring Heads of State and some of the biggest names in the world of business, entertainment, and sports.
I will keep your event exciting and moving at an expected pace.
My Masters of Ceremonies Portfolio
- A few notable events I anchored for big brands:
- Times food & nightlife awards for 10 years, in 10 cities across India.
- Sony Entertainment Television Network events (including launches of KBC, Scam 1992, Dus Ka Dum, and many more)
- Brands & organisations I’ve worked with:
- Microsoft, Apple, IIFA, IPL, AFC, Challenge Cup, Asian Paints, Mumbai Mirror, Lodha, Reliance, ICICI, Wipro, Dr.Reddy’s, TrueNorth, CEAT, P&G, HP, and many more.
Photos of Events
Want to hear me speak? Check these videos
Let’s connect on your event, either social or corporate. I’m available for freelance work as a master of ceremony, singer, actor, voice artist or educator.